First check the LEDs on the router –
If No LED is glowing, then
- Ensure power cable is connected to CPE and power supply is available.
- If power is not coming, pls. change the socket on different power source to verify the availability of power.
- If adapter is faulty, pls. replace with the working adapter.
If only WAN LED is not glowing
- Ensure WAN Cable is properly connected on the WAN port of CPE.
- If cable is loose, plug out and plug in the WAN cable again.
- If still LED is not coming up, please power off device and power on after 5 sec.
- If the problem is still not resolved, then please call to us on +91 8057000030 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If WAN and LAN/Wi-Fi LEDs are glowing solid green, then
- If you are connected by LAN cable
a. Ensure that DHCP option is enable in your Ethernet card.
b. Check TCP/IP Setting in your Device by typing in Start -> Run > ncpa.cpl and press enter.
c. Radio button should be checked (Obtain an IP Address automatically & Obtain DNS server address automatically)
d. Check cable from Router LAN port to your PC / Laptop Ethernet port.
e. Verify your IP with following steps:
- Click on start button in window.
- Click on run
- Type cmd, a window dialog box will open
- Type ipconfig on command prompt.
- If you are not getting the IP address, then please call to us on +91 8057000030 or mail us at email@example.com
- If you are getting the IP Address, please try to ping Default Gateway.
- If you are getting reply after ping command, it means your connectivity from PC to CPE is fine
- If still your internet is not working pls. call customer care
- If you are not able to ping Default Gateway, it could be due to LAN connectivity issue, please call to us on +91 8057000030 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org